The Ishodag Shrine is a collection of puzzles, each with different uses for Fans in the Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
It’s called A Windy Device challenge, which you can only complete if you unlocked a paraglider in the game. This short guide will explain everything you need to know to solve the Ishodag Shrine puzzle.
Where is Ishodag Shrine located?
Ishodag Shrine is located west of Lookout Landing and Hyrule Castle, just next to the Quarry Ruins on the small hill. You can see even from the settlement’s outside walls.
Ishodag Shrine Walkthrough – Puzzle Solutions in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Ishodag shrine challenge uses Fan devices in different configurations to create yet another fantastic puzzle. There are multiple steps for each stage. The following list explains all the steps required to complete the shrine:
- Place the first Fan as close to the wall as possible using Ultrahand ability. Press the attack button “Y” on it to turn it on.
- Jump on top of the Fan to catch the wind and press “X” twice to use the paraglider. Wind should throw you in the air, and you can easily reach the upper platform.
- Connect the fan and the flat rectangle wooden board in the next room to create a custom raft.
- Place the raft in the water and activate the fan to get to the other side of the pool.
- To get the chest, attach one of the fans to the flat surface behind it.
- Turn on the fan to flip the platform and create the bridge to the chest.
- To reach the chest, you can use the same trick as before. Place the fan on the floor directly next to the wall and double-click “X” to use the paraglider just above the fan.
- Land on the balcony and loot the chest.
- A lift is attached to the tall wall, which is your last obstacle, but it lacks power.
- Nextly, connect fan devices underneath the elevator, but don’t turn fans on until you get inside it.
- You can turn on fans by hitting them while standing inside the elevator.
- Collect your Light of Blessing from the Shrine
How to get a Paraglider?
You’ll need to complete the Crisis at Hyrule Castle main quest and talk to the Purah back in the Lookout Landing to receive the paraglider first. You’ll need it to complete the Ishodag Shrine Puzzle.
Looking for more Tears of the Kingdom?
Thank you for reading The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – Nachoyah Shrine Guide! We provide the latest news and create guides for the Tears of the Kingdom. Additionally, check out our website, watch me play games on Twitch, or visit my YouTube channel!