The Mayaumekis Shrine is one of the shrines required to enter the Temple of Time in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Completing it will grant Link a Light of Blessing, which can be traded in at Goddess Statues for Heart Containers and Stamina Vessels (four at a time).
Mayaumekis Shrine Puzzle Solutions in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Complete Mayaumekis Walkthrough
In this shrine you’ll be using the upturned sails of ships as trampolines to propel your way forward. Here are the specific steps:
- In the first room you’ll find your way forward blocked and nothing to interact with inside.
- Just to the right of the closed gate you can see a glowing yellow crystal through the bars.
- Shoot the crystal with your bow and arrows. The glow will change to green, and the gate will open.
- Step into a huge open area. Ahead and to the right will be some stairs leading up to the top of a platform.
- Be prepared to fight a Construct at the top.
First Trampoline Sequence
- After defeating it, step over to the edge where the first sail is. This first one is realtively simple to start out. Simply jump down on the the sail and it will shoot you straight up. Link will travel through a platform with the middle cut out, and you can look down to see the next sail just ahead.
- TIP: If you want to land on a ‘trampoline’ without triggering it, simply float to a soft landing using your glider. Jumping again, will trigger it to give you a boost.
- Use the glider to slow your decent and drop down onto the metal grate.
- Look out and ahead to see a moving, floating ship. When you jump off the metal grate onto trampoline, pull out the glider and aim to land on it.
- From that moving boat, look to your right, where you will see another boat next to a platform. That’s your next destination.
Second Trampoline Sequence
- After landing on that platform, jump onto the waiting trampoline and let it carry you straight up.
- Grab your glider and look to the left. You will see an enclosed space with another yellow crystal behind the bars.
- Take out your bow – time will slow so long as you hold the button and you won’t fall. Hit the crystal with an arrow, which will open closed gates underneath.
- Link will drop down and hit the trampoline again. This time keep hold of your glider and float to the ship/trampoline which is underneath the opening you created.
- Bounce of of that directly up into the space. Land on the platform, where you will see the glowing green medallion which signals the end of the shrine.
- You can proceed forward to get your Light of Blessing reward!
Looking for more Tears of the Kingdom?
Thank you for reading The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – Mayaumekis Shrine Guide! We provide the latest news and create guides for the Tears of the Kingdom. Additionally, check out our website, watch me play games on Twitch, or visit my YouTube channel!