The new season started and you are curious about Destiny 2 Hierarchy of Needs and how to get and unlock the weapon. Here is the answer! The Hierarchy of Needs is a special exotic available in Destiny 2 Spire of the Watcher dungeon in Season of the Seraph. The most powerful items in the Destiny 2 are Exotics, and one of the new exotic weapons is the Exotic Bow – Hierarchy of Needs. On this page, you can find detailed information about this exotic weapon, which isn’t so obvious how to get. The new Spire of the Watcher dungeon arrived on December 9th 2022. Let’s take a closer look.
Destiny 2 The Hierarchy of Needs – how to get and unlock the weapon
You can’t unlock it right away, and it is not part of seasonal weapons. As a result, it’s available to get from 9th December 2022. The Destiny 2 Hierarchy of Needs exotic weapon can be earned from the new dungeon Spire of the Watcher. It can be grabbed as one of the rewards for completing all encounters in the dungeon. The bow drops from the final boss and the Spire of the Watcher dungeon is one of the hardest, currently.
As always the more times you complete the dungeon and on a harder difficulty, your chances of getting the Hierarchy of Needs will be higher. If you complete those three triumphs, your chances of receiving the bow will be higher:
- Devil in the Details – to complete this triumph you need to find and listen to each devilish recording that can be found in the Spire of the Watcher dungeon
- Resident Vexpert – this requires you to complete the dungeon on master difficulty
- The Magnificent One – lastly you need to solo complete all encounters in the dungeon
New Exotic Bow – Hierarchy of Needs
The bows are very situational but the new Exotic Bow Hierarchy of Needs has a very interesting perk that can create a unique playstyle for guardians that like to use precision kills to their advantage. You can use it in PvP and PvE. That’s all we know so far keep an eye out for the How to get Hierarchy of Needs catalyst guide soon!
Related: Destiny 2 Season 19 – The Manticore how to get and unlock the weapon
Other ways to get Exotic weapons in Destiny 2
Destiny 2 Exotics are powerful weapons desired by the players, however very hard to find. If you want to equip your guardian with powerful gear and crush enemies, It’s extremely important to start collecting them as fast as possible. Most of them are obtainable only through the extremely rare drops from various Destiny activities. However, sometimes you can be lucky it’s good to help fate a little and here we present the list of all available sources where you have a chance to obtain specific exotics.
- Legacy Exotics – The term Legacy Exotics basically means retired exotics that you can no longer collect via an in-game activity. To obtain them, head to the tower, and near your vault, is the Exotic Archive. You can find Legacy Exotics there. The Detailed Guide HERE.
- Xur – The Exotic items vendor and mysterious figure that appears in a random location each Friday and disappears on Tuesday. Players hunt him each week to buy their new gear. Where is Xur HERE, Xur guide and locations HERE.
- Lost Sectors – Lost sectors are activities with the boss at the end, and many enemies to defeat. Each day different lost sector is in the rotation with a specified armor piece reward. Completing it solo on a Legendary or Master difficulty can reward you with an exotic piece armor.
- Other ways – Some exotics are special or seasonal rewards. Others can be obtainable upon the completion of specific quests.
Now that you know how to unlock the weapon you probably will work on your build. Check out the website for more guides (click), Destiny 2 Beginner Builds (click) and End-game PvE Builds (click). I’d encourage you to check me out on twitch.tv/deltiasgaming where I stream Destiny 2 and other games live!
Thanks for reading!
Looking for more about Destiny 2 Season 19?
- Destiny 2 Season 19 Update and Patch Notes Details
- Destiny 2 New Weapons Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Armor Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Catalyst Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Exotics Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Cosmetics Season 19
- Destiny 2 Season Pass Rewards Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Mods Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Perks Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Enhanced Perks Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Seasonal Vendor Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Eververse Season 19
- Destiny 2 Builds