Welcome to Destiny 2 Spire of the Watcher Exotics – Full list! Spire of the Watcher is the new dungeon that Bungie released with Destiny 2’s Season of the Seraph. It adds the Spire of the Watcher Exotic Bow Hierarchy of Needs, which is a new one for you to collect. It’s definitely something that you should keep an eye out for.
In this Destiny 2 guide, we’ll go over all the Exotics that drop from the Spire of the Watcher dungeon, what perks they can roll with, and which encounters they drop from.
Spire of the Watcher Exotic – Full list
Exotic Bow Hierarchy of Needs
The new Exotic Bow Hierarchy of Needs has a very interesting perk that can create unique playstyle for guardians that like to use precision kills to their advantage.
Other ways to get Exotic weapons in Destiny 2
Destiny 2 Exotics are powerful weapons desired by the players, however very hard to find. If you want to equip your guardian with powerful gear and crush enemies, It’s extremely important to start collecting them as fast as possible. Most of them are obtainable only through the extremely rare drops from various Destiny activities. However, sometimes you can be lucky it’s good to help fate a little and here we present the list of all available sources where you have a chance to obtain specific exotics.
- Legacy Exotics – The term Legacy Exotics basically means retired exotics that you can no longer collect via an in-game activity. To obtain them, head to the tower, and near your vault, is the Exotic Archive. You can find Legacy Exotics there. The Detailed Guide HERE.
- Xur – The Exotic items vendor and mysterious figure that appears in a random location each Friday and disappears on Tuesday. Players hunt him each week to buy their new gear. Where is Xur HERE, Xur guide and locations HERE.
- Lost Sectors – Lost sectors are activities with the boss at the end, and many enemies to defeat. Each day different lost sector is in the rotation with a specified armor piece reward. Completing it solo on a Legendary or Master difficulty can reward you with an exotic piece armor.
- Other ways – Some exotics are special or seasonal rewards. Others can be obtainable upon the completion of specific quests.
All information is based on pre-release sources. We’ll update it as soon as the dungeon launches on December 9th 2022
Check out the website for more guides (click), Destiny 2 Beginner Builds (click) and End-game PvE Builds (click). I’d encourage you to check me out on twitch.tv/deltiasgaming where I stream Destiny 2 and other games live! Thanks for reading!
Looking for more about Destiny 2 Season 19?
- Destiny 2 Season 19 Update and Patch Notes Details
- Destiny 2 New Weapons Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Armor Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Catalyst Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Exotics Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Cosmetics Season 19
- Destiny 2 Season Pass Rewards Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Mods Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Perks Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Enhanced Perks Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Seasonal Vendor Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Eververse Season 19
- Destiny 2 Builds