The new season started and you are curious about how to get Destiny 2 The Revision Zero Catalyst. Here is the answer! The Revision Zero is a special exotic available in Destiny 2 during season 19, Season of the Seraph. The most powerful items in the Destiny 2 are Exotics, and one of the new exotic weapons is Pulse Rifle – Revision Zero. On this page, you can find detailed information about this exotic weapon, which isn’t so obvious how to get. The new Season of the Seraph Exotics arrived on December 6th 2022. Let’s take a closer look.
Destiny 2 The Revision Zero – how to get and unlock the weapon
Firstly, how to unlock the Revision Zero exotic? You can’t unlock it right away, and it is not part of seasonal weapons. As a result, it will be available to get on 20th December 2022. It’s much closer to the end of the year and you can earn it by completing a special quest: Seraph’s Shield that will be available to all players. This is one of the weekly quests that will allow the players to follow the season of the Seraph’s main story. Therefore, all you need to do to unlock The Revision Zero is follow the weekly activities available in season 19 and work your way through the season quest line. The exotic weapon: Revision Zero will be a reward at the end. During the Seraph’s Shield quest guardians need to access the most impenetrable facility in the solar system: the Bayatech orbital platform above the Last City. Break through the security each week and awaken Rasputin before it’s too late. There is some more information we can share, that Bungie has already revealed about the Revision Zero Exotic.
New Exotic Pulse Rifle – Revision Zero
The Revision Zero after you get it hopefully it’ll be a relatively strong exotic to use in the later days of the new season. In Destiny 2 season 19, pulse rifles are often used in both PVP and PvE and are strong good weapons in this meta. Two mods in this season’s artifact buff our pulse rifle. Related: Destiny 2 Season 19 – The Manticore how to get and unlock the weapon
Exotic Pulse Rifle – Revision Zero Catalyst
The only thing more powerful than an exotic weapon is an exotic weapon with a catalyst. And Revision Zero is the first Destiny 2 Exotic with multiple catalysts, to be specific 4 in total and each has a name:
Those weapon upgrades can be acquired a week after the original weapon will launch, and it’s a reward for completing the quest on legendary difficulty. If all the catalysts will be obtainable at once or each week one of the catalysts will become available.
Other ways to get Exotic weapons in Destiny 2
Destiny 2 Exotics are powerful weapons desired by the players, however very hard to find. If you want to equip your guardian with powerful gear and crush enemies, It’s extremely important to start collecting them as fast as possible. Most of them are obtainable only through the extremely rare drops from various Destiny activities. However, sometimes you can be lucky it’s good to help fate a little and here we present the list of all available sources where you have a chance to obtain specific exotics.
- Legacy Exotics – The term Legacy Exotics basically means retired exotics that you can no longer collect via an in-game activity. To obtain them, head to the tower, and near your vault, is the Exotic Archive. You can find Legacy Exotics there. The Detailed Guide HERE.
- Xur – The Exotic items vendor and mysterious figure that appears in a random location each Friday and disappears on Tuesday. Players hunt him each week to buy their new gear. Where is Xur HERE, Xur guide and locations HERE.
- Lost Sectors – Lost sectors are activities with the boss at the end, and many enemies to defeat. Each day different lost sector is in the rotation with a specified armor piece reward. Completing it solo on a Legendary or Master difficulty can reward you with an exotic piece armor.
- Other ways – Some exotics are special or seasonal rewards. Others can be obtainable upon the completion of specific quests.
Now that you know how to unlock the weapon you probably will work on your build. Check out the website for more guides (click), Destiny 2 Beginner Builds (click) and End-game PvE Builds (click). I’d encourage you to check me out on twitch.tv/deltiasgaming where I stream Destiny 2 and other games live!
Thanks for reading!
Looking for more about Destiny 2 Season 19?
- Destiny 2 Season 19 Update and Patch Notes Details
- Destiny 2 New Weapons Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Armor Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Catalyst Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Exotics Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Cosmetics Season 19
- Destiny 2 Season Pass Rewards Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Mods Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Perks Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Enhanced Perks Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Seasonal Vendor Season 19
- Destiny 2 New Eververse Season 19
- Destiny 2 Builds