In The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, the Morok Shrine is for trampoline fans and resembles an amusement park with puzzles.
This Morok Shrine Walkthrough guide will explain how to complete it and receive the Light of Blessing in a few simple steps.
Puzzles in Morok Shrine may seem easy initially, but they can cause some trouble, especially since you need a paraglider to complete them. The second thing to consider is your stamina. You must climb up on the thick root to even reach the shrine atop the floating rock. So If you can, try to complete this shrine after you unlock the paraglider, increase your stamina, and receive at least one Stamina Vessel first.
Morok Shrine Walkthrough in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
In Morok Shrine, Link must use a paraglider and utilise a series of trampoline-like Zonai devices to climb high up to the shrine that will reward him with another chest and the Lright of Blessing.
First Puzzle Solution
The First Puzzle are easy, climb on the moving up and down the pillar, and when the force shoots you up into the air, press “x” to use Glide and progress forward to the second puzzle.
Second Puzzle Solution
In the second puzzle in Morok Shrine, we have a Zonai trampoline, tilted stairs, a noticeable funnel in the floor, a room behind bars and a balcony far behind a massive chasm on the right. The shrine with the light of blessing and the chest is at the top floors above you.
In short, to solve it, you need to transport the ball from the balcony on the right to the funnel in the floor, to open the bars. Get the trampoline from the barred room and use it to reach the chest and the shrine. And here is the list and detailed walkthrough that describes all the steps to solve the Morok Shrine puzzle and get the shrine chest:
- Firstly use the Ultrahand Ability on the Trampoline and place it on the Tilted stairs, facing the balcony.
- Climb on the trampoline and hit it with an attack button (Y)
- Trampoline will send you flying above the chasm straight to the balcony. Press “x” at the end to Glide and prevent fall damage.
- Now you will find a trampoline and the ball. The ball placed on the funnelled floor will open the bars, so we must transport it to the main room.
- Similarly, place the trampoline on the tilted stairs, and put the ball on the top.
- Warning: Don’t attach the ball to the trampoline. It must loosely stay on it.
- Hit the trampoline to shoot the ball to the main room.
- Now you can reset the trampoline by hitting it again and come back with the same method.
- If the ball wouldn’t automatically end up on the funnelled floor, place it inside to open the bars.
Final Puzzle Solution – How to Reach the Shrine and The Chest
- To get the chest that is on the first floor above, you use two connected trampolines from the barred room and place them on the marked spot in front of the wall.
- Climb up on it and send yourself flying up. When you reach maximum height, hit the glide button (x) and land on the floor with the chest.
- Loot the chest.
- Come back to the main room using a paraglider again.
- The Shrine is on the second floor, even above the chest, so to reach it. Using the Ultrahand Ability, you must connect all three available trampolines and place them on a marked spot.
- Warning: It will have the required power to shoot you IF you connect trampolines perfectly one on the other, as shown in the picture above. Any offset or mismatch won’t work.
- Climb up to the trampolines and hit it to fly.
- Use the Paraglider when you reach maximum height and land on the floor with the final shrine.
- Collect your Light of Blessing.
Looking for more Tears of the Kingdom?
Thank you for reading The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – Morok Shrine Guide! We provide the latest news and create guides for the Tears of the Kingdom. Additionally, check out our website, watch me play games on Twitch, or visit my YouTube channel!