The Sinakawak Shrine is one of the shrines required to enter the Temple of Time in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Completing it will grant Link a Light of Blessing, which can be traded in at Goddess Statues for Heart Containers and Stamina Vessels (four at a time).
Sinakawak Shrine Puzzle Solutions in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Complete Sinakawak Walkthrough
In this shrine you’ll be learning how to use ballons to lift and move objects in order to move forward, solve puzzles, and get to a chest. Here are the specific steps:
First Balloon Puzzle
- Once inside, head straight forward and up the steps
- On the right you will see a rising balloon stuck under a platform. On the left are extra balloons and some wooden platforms.
- Take a wooden platform with Ultrahand and set it down flat just to the left of where the balloon is caught by the platform.
- Grab the balloon with Ultrahand and attach it to the wood piece.
- Then grab the nearby flame with Ultrahand, rotate it straight up and place underneath the balloon to make it rise.
- Quickly stand under the platform and use Ascend to get on top.
- Jump on the platform as the balloon rises past you to get to the next ledge.
Second Balloon Puzzle
- When you jump off the balloon platform and onto the ledge, if you’re fast enough turn around and grab that balloon with Ultrahand.
- Turn back around and place the platform and all directly in front of the blocked door.
- The balloon will rise and hit the button that unlocks the gate.
- If you can’t grab the rising platform you already made, there are materials up here to make another one. Just assemble the pieces in front of the door.
Third Balloon Puzzle
In this large room, you will walk out onto some see-through metal pathways. If you look below you can see a ledge with two different size holes on either side. And below that are where the balloon materials and solid boulders are which you need to raise up to the ledge and get in their respective size holes.
- Drop down in the room with the paraglider
- On the right, around a short wall, you will find a large boulder ball along with four dragon devices spitting fire.
- Grab the ball with Ultrahand and place it over by the ledge wall.
- Grab one of the balloons and attach it to the ball. The whole thing will fall over – this is okay.
- Here is a bit tricky – use Ultrahand to grab one of the fire devices (has to be a dragon one) and rotate it so that it roughly matches the angle the balloon attached to the ball is laying at.
- It doesn’t have to be exact. As you move the fire device over to the ball/balloon the balloon should start to fill. Attach the fire device to the ball and it should rise.
- Head up the ladder at the back of the room. Walk across the gates to get to the boulder/balloon contraption.
- It doesn’t matter if it got caught on the gate or raised up to the ceiling. You can grab it with Ultrahand.
- Pull it over the ledge with the depression below, shake the boulder apart and let it drop inside.
- Once the boulder settles into the hole a blocked doorway will open. There is a treasure chest inside.
- Drop back down to the bottom of the room and this time go to the other side with the smaller boulder.
- This is much easier and very similar to what you did in the first room. Use Ultrahand to attach a balloon to a wooden platform.
- Pick up the boulder with Ultrahand and place it inside.
- Grab a small stone pillar with Ultrahand. If you’re close enough you can step onto the platform with it. When you attach the fire close enough to the balloon you can ride up with it.
- Once you’re back on the gate walkway, grab the balloon platform with Ultrahand. Move it back over the ledge before you start shaking the pieces apart.
- Pick up the small boulder with Ultrahand and place it in the depression.
- The last gate will open up and you can proceed forward to get your Light of Blessing reward!
Looking for more Tears of the Kingdom?
Thank you for reading The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – Sinakawak Shrine Guide! We provide the latest news and create guides for the Tears of the Kingdom. Additionally, check out our website, watch me play games on Twitch, or visit my YouTube channel!