The TheSeason of the Deep Guide presents all new activities, weapons, how to get them and a list of updated builds for Destiny 2 Season 21.
By Pixel | Updated for Season of the Deep on June 3rd, 2023, Season 21
The Season of the Deep is the 21st Season in Destiny 2. It brings new activities and a continuation of the story, known as the Dark and Light Saga. This guide is a collection of all our posts that we will continue to update to provide helpful guidelines for all guardians on what to do in the new season and what is worth collecting.
Destiny 2 Season 21 – Season of the Deep Guides and Articles
The Destiny 2 Team works daily on new content and improvements to provide the best game experience. As a result, thanks to them, we can create new guides and articles for guardians, and this time, our focus is Seaosn of the Deep.
Season 21 arrived on May 23rd, 2023. As always, players can participate in new seasonal activities, rewards, triumphs, weapons, exotics and much more!
Season of the Deep Guides and Articles
The following list includes all links and short information about features arriving in season 21:
- Weapons Guide and how to get them!
- Where we listed All Weapons in Season of the Deep and explained how to get them!
- Last Wish Raid Weapons Can Now Be Crafted!
- Exotic Armor: Full List and How to Get
- Full List of Exotic Weapons and Catalysts
- Exotics are the most important gear pieces in Destiny 2. In Season 21, exotic engrams will no longer auto-decrypt but will have to be focused by Master Rahool in the Tower(except for those dropped in Lost Sectors, Vex Strike Force and Nightfalls).
- God Roll Weapon Guides
- There is almost always a new robust legendary weapon that rolls with special perks creating the GOD combination – our God Roll Guides.
- Class and Subclass changes
- Also, players can expect major changes to all classes and some subclasses. Including three new Strand Aspects!
- Updated Builds
- Usually, we update our builds within the first week after the new season drops. Our Team of experienced players always playtest the builds to ensure they offer robust combos and the best setups.
- New Dungeon – Ghosts of the Deep: Loot Table – Full List
- Into the Depths Walkthrough Guide – Seasonal Quest and Activities
- Each season guardians have new activities and challenges!
- All New Mods
- After recent Armor and Mods changes, they are much more beginner friendly and accessible for all guardians.
- Other Season 21 Articles and Guides
Destiny 2 Season 21: Season of the Deep – Trailer
More Destiny 2 Weapon Articles and Beginner Guides
Stay tuned. We will post more about Season 21 in the upcoming weeks.
Thank you for reading Destiny 2 Season 21 – Season of the Deep Guide! I play every aspect of MMO, Solo, PvP and PvE. If you want to see more of Destiny 2 or ESO, consider watching me live on Twitch or Youtube. Also, we regularly post Destiny 2 news builds and Seasonal and Weapon God Rolls guides.